The Freed’s Fine Furnishings Family is currently hiring for positions at all three stores. See available openings below.
Are you an exceptionally creative Interior Designer who LOVES working with clients to design their dream spaces? Then we are looking for YOU!
Freed’s Fine Furnishings is hiring a full-time Interior Designer who is the best in his/her field. Ideal candidates are motivated, attentive to clients, out-going, and have a strong desire to be successful. We are looking for candidates who like to work on a broad variety of projects (residential and commercial).
Candidates with 3-5 years of experience in design with an emphasis in flooring is preferred, but not required.
This full time position offers above average earning potential, a generous benefits package, and fun every day. Interested? Apply in person at Freed’s Fine Furnishings, 3645 Sturgis Rd., Rapid City. Please, no calls.
Flooring Sales Consultant
Do you LOVE flooring? Carpet, tile, luxury vinyl, OH MY! Do you enjoy providing customers with flooring solutions for their residential homes and commercial projects? Then, we have the career for YOU!
Freed’s Fine Furnishings is looking for a Flooring Sales Consultant who will be responsible for selling floor coverings to existing and potential customers, identifying and qualifying customer needs, and presenting and selling appropriate products to meet customer needs.
Your responsibilities, should you choose to accept, will include:
- Utilizing skills in prospecting and networking to generate leads and referrals for floor covering projects.
- Meeting and greeting showroom visitors while gaining a better understanding about their flooring needs. Consulting with them on the best solution given their ideas, lifestyle, needs and budget.
- Leading outside sales with visits to contractors, realtors, property management and continually look for other commercial flooring opportunities.
- Assessing project requirements and measurements by scheduling appointments & going on in-home consultations.
- Preparing project estimates per job requirements and customer selections.
- Preparing job file documents including job tickets & diagrams to ensure installer teams are clear on their expectations.
- Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in person, via phone or written note.
- Working a variety of hours including occasional weekends and holidays.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest flooring and retail tools.
We’re open to your level of experience, but we would prefer that you have:
- 2+ years of working knowledge in the flooring industry
- 2+ years of sales knowledge
- Basic computer skills, including internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word and database applications
- Proven, successful sales track record
- Must be a self-starter and able to take initiative
- Ability to meet deadlines and understand priorities
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- A high level of urgency, professionalism and integrity
- Proven ability in creating new business and client relationships is a must
The best part?
You are in charge of your earning potential! We are commission-based, meaning you will make as much as you work for. In addition, we offer a full benefits package, including health insurance and an IRA.
If you are interested in being a part of our extraordinary team, apply today!
Retail Sales Associates – Ashley Furniture Homestore
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is looking for passionate, driven people with a history of being the best in their profession. If you are the best in your current position and are seeking a long-term, challenging and rewarding career change, apply now. A successful Retail Sales Associate is self-motivated, has an outstanding attitude, possesses a proven ability to close a sale, and has the desire to be successful. This full time position offers above average earning potential and a generous benefit package. Stop in and visit with us today!
If you are interested in being a part of our extraordinary team: Apply in person at 2525 Haines Ave., Rapid City. Please, no calls.
Warehouse/Delivery Person – Ashley Furniture Homestore
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is looking for a Delivery/Warehouse Team Member. Candidates must have clean driving records, be able to lift a minimum of 80-100 lbs, meet the public well, communicate effectively, and manage necessary paperwork. Hours will vary; some Saturdays required. Full time position available. Competitive pay.
If you are interested in being part of our extraordinary team: apply in person at Ashley Furniture Homestore, 2525 Haines Ave, Rapid City, Please, no calls.
Freed’s is looking for a Delivery/Warehouse Person. Candidates must have clean driving records, be able to lift a minimum of 80-100 lbs, meet the public well, communicate effectively, and manage necessary paperwork. Must pass background check and drug test. Hours will vary; some Saturdays required. Full time position available. Competitive pay and full benefit package.
If you are interested in being a part of our extraordinary team: Apply in person at Freed’s Fine Furnishings, 3645 Sturgis Rd., Rapid City. Please, no calls.